1. About the Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society
The term “Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society” or “we” refers to the owner of this website, at the following address:
Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society
35 Ashbourne Road
Barton upon Irwell
2. How is your data collected?
You directly provide Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society with most of the data collected. Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society collects and processes your personal data whenever:
- You contact Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society by email, ‘phone, post, online form or via social media in relation to the services provided by Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society;
- You request a service provided by Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society;
- You make a booking or engage Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society;
- You voluntarily complete a satisfaction feedback form;
- You use or view this website via your browser’s cookies.
3. What data is collected?
Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society collects, stores and uses (where appropriate) the following types of personal data:
- Personal identification information (e.g. name, address, ‘phone, email);
- Details of any contact made in relation to enquiries or the provision and completion of services (proposed or completed) including but not exclusive to, details of services received and copies of all communications.
4. How is the personal data used by Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society?
Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society uses your data in order to:
- Complete any commitments or agreements made in relation to provision of services;
- Inform you of information related to services provided, including any changes to those services.
5. Sharing of data
Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society will never share your personal data with external organisations or third-parties.
6. How is your data stored?
Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society securely keeps your data on password protected platforms. The storage of personal data is taken very seriously and appropriate protocols are in place to prevent personal data from accidental loss, or unauthorised use or amendment. Personal data is only stored for the duration of any working relationship, after which it is deleted.
7. Your data protection rights
Every individual is entitled to:
- The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data held by Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society;
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society corrects or completes any information about you that you believe to be inaccurate;
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society erases your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society transfers your data to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
To access a copy of any data held about you please complete a Subject Access Request in writing to the Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society at the address above, and provide adequate proof of identity such as a copy of your passport, birth certificate or driving licence. Once the Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society has received your Subject Access Request (SAR) and satisfactory proof of ID you will receive a response within one month from the date of receipt of the SAR, after which you will be able to access any information held about you.
9. What are cookies and analytics?
If you prefer, you can set your browser not to accept cookies by modifying your browser settings. However, some areas of this website may not function as a result.
In addition, when you visit manchester-mid-days.co.uk we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard Internet Log Information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out such things as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not directly identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
10. Contacting the appropriate authorities
If you feel unhappy with how your data has been stored or with the response from Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society, you may also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at:
ico.org.uk | 0303 123 113
The term “Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society” or “we” refers to the Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society, the owner of this website whose registered business address is 35 Ashbourne Road, Barton upon Irwell, Manchester, M30 0HW.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only, and is subject to change without notice.
Neither Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and visual and audio content. Reproduction is prohibited.
Any trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Please use this website responsibly. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. By using my website, you agree not to post on or transmit to or from it any material that is defamatory, obscene, discriminatory, or in breach of confidence or privacy or a third party’s rights. Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Manchester Mid-day Concerts Society to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting any such material onto our website. Failure to comply with these terms will result in loss of permissions to access and post to this website.
You agree not to use this website for any unlawful purpose including, without limitation, launching any automated system or virus, attempting to decipher or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the website or otherwise interfering with the operation of the website.
This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.